Monday, September 16, 2013

So, my plan for this week.. Hopefully

This week im going to be working very hard to get some photos done. My teacher gave me the idea of using the music room or the hall to take the rest of my photo's and it would be better to have some space. Also, I need to be using shadows and lighting a lot more and that is the best place to do it because the lighting there is pretty good.

I was also thinking that since I will be working in there I thought that I could used the piano that is in there. Since, I used to play it when I was younger it will work in well with my concept. Also, the repetition of the keys, that will work in well with my artist models.

So, yeah.. Im excited about this week and I hope everything works out fine. I will be taking some photo's tonight hopefully and I hope that they turn out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment