Monday, July 1, 2013

Denim and lace









My last shot was based around my love for clothes, this will be carried on throughout my work. My reason for taking pictures of clothes is that when I was little I never cared about fashion because I was such a tom boy, My clothes were always from the op-shop or given to me. The jacket I used in these pictures I have had since I was 6. I remember going into a kids shop and finding this jacket, and I begged so much to get it. Then one day I got it and I wore it everyday because started to like dressing up. Today, Fashion still means alot to me so thats why I want to use that as part of my childhood concept.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work starting with the denim and lace thing. Now you need to figure out how to integrate them with the work you have previously done. Also, you have two lots of homework, both are currently on my blog, and you should be able to talk about 3 photos from your blog right now in reference to both 'centre of interest' and 'rule of thirds' message or email me if you are stuck. Art room is open on wed and thursday of the second week of the holidays form 10.30am if you need help.
    have a good holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rule of thirds homework please, it is on my blog and was your holiday homework:)

    ReplyDelete